+ annual service
Often boilers get TLC once they go wrong. But at PBT we advocate prevention rather than cure. Looking after your boiler with an annual service will pay off in the long run.
We keep your current boiler running efficiently with regular maintenance, which will improve its overall performance.
With an existing boiler, we can also recommend and install smart meters and thermostats to save you money; managing from your smartphone to save you time.
+ Servicing the boiler
During our boiler service, we thoroughly:
- check over the boiler and flame, if possible
- assess the flue (externally and internally)
- look at the operating pressure and/or heat input
- ensure the safety devices are all working
- see that the case seals form an effective seal
- review the boiler casing looking at the main components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe)
- ensure the boiler fires safely to identify any working faults
- look at the boiler parts and clean, if necessary
After the service has been completed we provide you with a service report detailing everything the PBT engineer has done.
+ Book your next service
+ new boiler?
Don’t worry. If your current boiler has run it’s course we can install you a brand new energy efficient boiler from the leading manufacturers.