+ annual service
Do you find you only get your boiler looked at when something goes wrong? If so, you’re not on your own. Often boilers get TLC once something happens, however if you have your boiler regularly maintained and serviced it can help reduce potential failures when you need it the most. At PBT we advocate prevention rather than cure. Looking after your boiler with an annual service will pay off in the long run.
With a regular maintenance check by one of our qualified engineers, not only will it give you peace of mind, but it can also improve its overall performance.
If you are looking to save money and manage the usage of you boiler more effectively, installing smart meters and thermostats can help. Through a simple app on your mobile phone, you can instantly see how much you have used and even turn your heating off when you’re out and about. Just speak to our engineers and they will be able to advise you on the best solutions.
+ Servicing the boiler
During our boiler service, we thoroughly:
- check over the boiler and flame, if possible
- assess the flue (externally and internally)
- look at the operating pressure and/or heat input
- ensure the safety devices are all working
- see that the case seals form an effective seal
- review the boiler casing looking at the main components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe)
- ensure the boiler fires safely to identify any working faults
- look at the boiler parts and clean, if necessary
After the service has been completed we provide you with a service report detailing everything the PBT engineer has done.
If your boiler is in need of a service or requires some maintenance, call PBT Installation today on 0800 433 7020.
+ Book your next service
+ new boiler?
Don’t worry. If your current boiler has run it’s course we can install you a brand new energy efficient boiler from the leading manufacturers.